Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Dream

Hey guys sorry for not writing for a long time. Anyway remember my older post, "The Smile That Never Happened" yeah that one, I mentioned about a dream. Okay now this post is about "The Dream".

Anyway after a long day at the college I went home. After all the chores i got ready for bed. As I was in deep thoughts about Veronica, she showed up in my dream. The dream was set in the beautiful, serene garden of Yuvaraja's college. As usual I was walking from the parking lot when I noticed her. Stares were exchanged but I having no guts just started walking away from her. Using this opportunity a guy I have never seen ran up to her said something and came back to his friend with whom he was standing. Eve's dropping I learnt that he had proposed to her and she needed two days to think about it. My dream ended and I had to get up to face another beautiful day at Yuvaraja's.

The college as usual looked pretty, the students were lively and bright but I was confused and contemplating on my dream. Ah ahh, there was Maeed and I told him my dream. This was his interpretation, which he was joking about. He exclaimed that I had two days to propose but if I failed another guy would do it and he'd get her. "The Other Guy" was none other than Maeed himself according to his interpretation. Yup as usual I laughed it off and when I saw her the same old me. Nothing Happened......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment